As you all know I am Canadian and Monday October 8 is our thanksgiving. There’s plenty I need to be thankful for this year even though I swear if you knew me you wouldn’t think so but here I go.
- I am thankful for small favors.
- I am thankful for my family and my beautiful niece who is so bright and thoughtful and clever!
- I am thankful for life and freedom
- I am thankful for those I’ve met along the way.
- I am thankful for people I’ve met along the way this year who have hurt me or broken my heart because if I hadn’t met them and they weren’t such tools I wouldn’t be a bit stronger.
- I am thankful for my college who sent me to Cuba (A ten year dream)
- I am thankful for everything from this year so far, the good and the bad.
And from my family to yours, we hope you have wonderful things to be thankful for this thanksgiving and we wish you all the hopes and wishes that you make from your heart.
Hugs to all,